The simple piecework of log cabin quilt layouts has a timeless charm that lends itself to endless log cabin quilt designs.They work very well with scrap fabric, and present a natural way to play with color value in quilt design.
One of the best parts about a log cabin quilt pattern is that it can create a truly timless piece. Choose one of our greatest full size log cabin quilt patterns from below to get started on your most memorable project yet.
Log cabin quilt patterns are a staple in American quilting, and first rose to popularity during the time of the Civil War. Traditional log cabin quilts typically use a red center square, meant to symbolize the hearth of a home, and are often associated with the pioneer movement of the 1800s. Log cabin quilts were also used to symbolize stops on the Underground Railroad.
- Make quick log cabin blocks using 1-1/2in strips. Perfect for honey buns or stash fabrics. Simply cut 2 strips in each slot and assemble (for one block). Makes a finished 7in square.
- Make quick log cabin blocks using 1.5” strips. Perfect for jellyrolls or stash fabrics. Simply cut 2 strips in each slot and assemble (for one block). Makes a finished 10” square.
- Make quick log cabin blocks using 2.5” strips. Perfect for jellyrolls or stash fabrics. Simply cut 2 strips in each slot and assemble (for one block). Makes a finished 14” square.
Material: Acrylic material
Small - 7 inch
Medium - 10 inch
Large - 14 inch
Log Cabin Maker Template Set-with instructions
- Accurate, repeatable cuts
- Clear Acrylic - You can see the fabric you are cutting
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 180 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
PayPal is welcomed here.If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards: just select 'PayPal' and click the 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card' button.